- Cable / Satellite
According to the legend, it was at the door of this house that the Portuguese king D. Afonso III rested after the city’s conquest on March 29th on the year of 1249. - The main building has 2 storeys, several annexes and large terraces. - Total area of the property: 6.800 sq meters and Covered Area (near): 1.500 sq meters - Incorporates 200 meters of military walls and towers of the old Faro’s Fortress. - Several autonomous shares – nine annexes among existing and to rebuilt buildings – about 200 sq meters partially recovered. - Has 23 divisions, 21 gates and doorways to the outside (streets or garden), 25 windows and almost 1.000 sq meter of Portuguese typical decorative sidewalk in the garden, plus one water tank and one roman well outside and two Arab ones inside the house. - The property can be used as an event organization.
Enquire About Property Ref: 4704